Visit milkmeansmore.org to find more recipes perfect for bringing loved ones together.
Roasted Red Pepper and Pesto Grilled Cheese SandwichesRecipe courtesy of Katie Serbinski of “Mom to Mom Nutrition” on behalf of Milk Means More Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Servings: 2
- 4 slices French or Italian bread
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 large roasted red peppers
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat skillet or grill pan over medium-low heat.
- Spread insides of bread slices evenly with pesto. Stack red peppers and mozzarella cheese.
- Spread outer sides of bread with softened butter and grill until toasted and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes per side.
- Rest 1 minute before cutting.